Sea to Summit is an award-winning Australian brand and manufacturer of innovative, meticulously engineered outdoor gear designed for adventures at every altitude. Our ethos - ‘to equip and inspire’, applies to everything we do. We create things that are nimble and light, and we seek out new challenges while welcoming fresh thinking. We pass on our collective experiences - by designing equipment that brings you closer to the outdoors. Sea to Summit was established in 1990 and currently has offices in Western Australia, North America, Germany, and China. We currently are looking for a full-time warehouse associate to join our warehouse team in our Boulder, CO office. This position is on our early shift (5:00am - 1:45pm) and will primarily be involved in day-to-day order picking and packing. This position plays a key role in the accurate and efficient shipping of our products to our customers, however daily responsibilities may change depending on the shipping priorities and warehouse functions needed on the day. The ideal candidate would have strong attention to detail, be reliable, a quick learner and enjoy working in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quickly and accurately picks or pulls customer orders by stated size, color and quantities specified on the pick ticket and delivers completed order to packing area
- Ensure that pick bins are re-stocked as needed throughout the day
- Use RF guns and other electronic equipment as necessary.
- Pack product into shipping cartons in a manner that is efficient, easy for the recipient to unpack and that minimizes damage during shipping
- Stages or transports orders as required to either the shipping line or to the dock using appropriate equipment
- May be required to help with unloading and receiving inbound shipments of product and then moving these pallets or cartons to their assigned location in the warehouse
- Maintains clean and orderly workspaces including keeping pick aisles clear of empty cartons, packing material and other debris, stocking empty boxes in an organized manner at each packing station, empties the trash and recycle bins as needed, sweeps and tidies work areas at the of each day.
- Participates in inventory cycle counts and physical inventories as directed
- Helps with relocation of non-inventory items as needed
- Operates any material handling equipment following established safety guidelines
- Assists in maintaining the overall organization, security and safety of the warehouse
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 1 year of warehouse, distribution or shipping experience
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure and within a deadline driven environment
- Be able perform detail-oriented work to insure proper items and quantities are picked to arrive at customers in good condition.
- Be able to accurately follow directions and to quickly learn new procedures
- Need basic math and reading skills and will possess good oral communication skills
- Work well in a team and bring a positive attitude to it.
- Be reliable and have a solid work ethic, taking pride in what they do.
- Should be able and willing to perform physical work including extended periods of standing, walking, lifting, reaching and bending over
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable working in a warehouse in warm temperatures while wearing a mask
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday; Early Shift from 5:00AM - 1:45PM. Pay starts at $16.00 per hour. This position also comes with a comprehensive benefits package which include health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K match, paid time off, community service leave, paid holidays, RTD Pass, gear allowance and some other great perks. Sea to Summit is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)